Clinique Haul


I have dry combination skin, mostly dry skin but an oily T-zone. I have been struggling a lot in choosing skincare products because I need to moisturize my skin a lot but at the same time I experience breakouts a lot if they do not suit me well. This is why I have always been wanting to try this particular moisturizer, the Clinique Moisture Surge, so much. Because so many people have been saying how good it is in moisturizing without resulting breakouts.

Then, there comes this chance to grab this love. They were selling it in a set which includes Clinique Moisture Surge, Clinique chubby stick Moisturizing Lip Balm in Woopin' Watermelon, and Clinique All About Eyes Serum De-Puffing Eye Massage. I bought two sets and I got free gifts, yayyy! oh well who does not love freebies.


The gifts that I got for buying two sets was that much. Can you believe it? I was so excited because I have always been wanting to try their products as well to see if they actually suit my skin. My mom rants about it all the time as she used to use Clinique when she was younger.

I have yet to try them all but I am definitely loving the Moisture Surge, the tinted lip balm, as well as the eye serum. Will post an in-depth review of them next time.

Have you tried any of these Clinique products? What do you think of them? Would love to know your opinions as well! :) Oh, and if you would like me to give a thorough review any of the gifts that I got, leave a comment below.

0 comments:

Post a Comment